When running Appshare on the central node, you will have to ensure your devices have access to Appshare’s backend. When running on a local node, that access can be provided to just that local node.
Access to this backend URL is important as it contains critical, but insensitive configuration and statistical data that is required to run your applications in Appshare. The configuration is stored in the browser cache.
- Account identification, description and backed ERP JAS server URL as for each environment for which Appshare is enabled.
- Administrative user accounts setup for an Account.
- Languages and translations.
- Available modules
- Module assignments to user roles or ID’s
- Module parameter configurations
- Module variants.
To support usage plans (by user or by device), statistical usage data is captured and stored for a billing period.