Before you install Transparent Logon, ensure you got the following covered.
Minimum Technical Requirements
- When using Windows authentication, the server on which you intend to install TL needs to be part of your Windows Domain.
- The user you have to install TL has local admin rights on the TL machine.
- 4Gb memory is available to TL
- You have at least 2Gb free disk space
Information you need
To be able to quickly go through the required configuration steps, ensure to have the following information available:
- Your JDEdwards Enterpriseserver Name and port
- Its admin user and associated password
- Your JDEdwards webservers name and port
- Your AIS server name and port (only when you want to user TL for AIS access as well)
- Your Reports Now server name and port (only when you want to use TL for Reports Now access as well)
- A SMPT mail server name and port and user to sent mail (when you want to use TL to reset passwords)
- A valid SSL certificate for your TL server (when you want to use SSL)
- When you are planning to use Office365 authentication (SAML2) you will need an Azure E3 subscription.