EnterpriseOne Standard Manufacturing Data
- P30026_W30026B – Cost Components
- P3002_W3002A – Bill of Material
Updating an existing record requires the current effective from and effective thru date. Also the Batch Quantity has to be set to zero in the template, if not used.
The NEWEFFDATE is updating the effective thru date with a new date.
- P3002P_W3002PA – Co/By Products Revision
- P3003_W3003B – Routing Master
There is a processing option in P3003 on the Process Tab:
Mode – Processing: 0 = Inquiry (Default) and 1 = Revise
This needs to be set to “1” to get to the revise W3003B form. If it is set to “0” it opens the W3003A form which is inquiry only and not supported by dropZone.
- P3006_W3006A – Work Center Master
- P3006_W3006C – Work Center Rates
- P3460_W3460A – Revise Detail Forecast
Currently an error message is generated in Release 220.127.116.11 when adding or updating Forecasts but all records are processed correct.
EnterpriseOne Equipment Master
- P12002_W12002C – Depreciation Default Coding
- P1201_W1201G – Asset Master Revision
- P12015_W12015C – Asset Description Translation
- P1207_W1207B – Equipment PM Schedule
- P1702_W1702A – Equipment Master Revision
- P13714_W13714A – Add Equipment Work Order
- P13714_W13714B – Update Equipment Work Order
- P13700 – W13700B – Extract Equipment Work Orders