Appshare Services are used to facilitate features for the Appshare platform or specific Appshare apps. The most important service among the Appshare Services is the metadata store. This metadata store contains the information for the PWA to configure itself. The information consists of:
- The accounts/subscriptions of a customer
- The environments a user can connect to
- The modules/apps an environment has
- The parameters of a module
- Activity events for billing or usage purposes.
- Language translations
In principal, Appshare does not store any (sensitive) information from customers or users. This information should be retrieved from customer owned services. No user credentials are stored in Appshare Services. Authentication and identification must happen through systems owned by the customer.